The Department of Computer Engineering has well defined curriculum which aims at training the students in various fields of Computer Science.
- To achieve 100% result in the Board Examinations.
- To teach advanced levels with due exposure to the latest innovations and advancement in these fields.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of programming languages syntax and semantics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of elements of computer hardware, architecture, assembly language, software systems. and operating systems.
- Understand the relationship between computer science and the liberal arts.
- Understand and appreciate the social and ethical implications of computing.